Innotech returns to the Austin Convention Center on November 16 and our chapter will be hosting the Security Summit.
More information about the Security Summit: http://www.innotechconferences.com/austin/about-2/security/
NOTE: There will be NO chapter meeting at our normal time on Wednesday, November 15.
Registration and information: http://www.innotechconferences.com/austin/
- Healthcare – An Identity Thief’s SuperStore by Julie Rennecker
- How Quantum Computing Will Impact Your Present Identification Tools and Methods by Jim Keeler
- Not “If” But “When” – What Businesses Should Know About the Impact of Identity Theft on Consumers by Paula Pierce
- Defending Against Ransomware, You Already Have the Capability, Why are We Not Using It? by Michael Gough
- How Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Leads to an Effective Red Team Attack by Summer Lee
- End Points as an Entitlement by Eli Anderson
Join ISSA Today
Developing and connecting information security leaders in central Texas, the ISSA Capitol of Texas Chapter (Austin ISSA) is the community of choice for central Texas information security professionals to advance individual growth, manage technology risk, and protect critical information and infrastructure.