Sponsored and provided by – NowSecure
Learn how to strategize and protect your organization on the mobile front
Mobile is different from web, so testing the security of mobile apps requires a different protocol from that of web apps.
Join this half-day training to learn how to build a consistent and scalable mobile app security program, followed by an in-depth look at how to pentest mobile apps. Participants will learn how to perform mobile security assessments covering the entirety of the mobile attack surface, including:
- Forensic analysis of data at rest
- Network analysis of data in transit
- Backend/web services testing, and
- Reverse-engineering/code analysis
The presenters will also share use cases from customers who have implemented mobile app security programs and walk through the keys to creating a scalable process for security testing and remediation.
- Tony Ramirez, Mobile Security Analyst at NowSecure
- Jordan Thomas, Senior Mobile Security Analyst at NowSecure
Date: September 18, 2018 (8:30am to 11:30am)
Cost: $49 for ISSA Members / $75 for non-ISSA Members
Location: Thompson Conference Center, 2405 Robert Dedman Dr., Austin, Texas 78712