If you have subscribed to our newsletters, check the most recent mailings from us for free and discounted codes.
We are looking for moderators for each table during the InnoTech Security luncheon round table discussions. Are you interested, or do you know anyone who is interested? If so, please contact the Austin ISSA Treasurer at email@example.com
NOTE: Austin ISSA November 2019 Chapter Meeting regularly scheduled for November 20, 2019 will not be held. Instead we encourage you to register for this event.
Security Expo Sponsors
- Check Point Software
- Cisco Umbrella
- Conducive Consulting
- Critical Start
- Kudelski Security
- Trend Micro
Security Speakers and Topics
How Next-Generation Data Protection Accelerate Innovation Cycles – Real Life Use Case for Blockchain –Lou Senko, Senior Vice President of Hosting & Chief Information Officer, Q2
Strategic Tool Stacks: Security is More Than Amassing Blinking Lights and Alerts – Tommy Scott, Senior Solutions Consultant, Critical Start
Continuous Security: Using Automation to Expand Security’s Reach –
Matt Tesauro, Senior Partner, 10Security
Digital Extortion & Trend Micro Security Predictions for 2019/2020
Jesse Brown, Trend Micro
Security within a Multi Cloud Environment – Jordan Gackowski, SE Manager, Cisco Cloud Security Jeff Reich, Co-Founder & Chief Risk Officer & Chief Operating Officer, LexAlign, PBC
Cloud and Legacy Security Strategies, How to Find Alignment – Wayne Reynolds, Advisory CISO, Kudelski Security
Securing the Technology Supply Chain – Yi Mao, Ph.D., CISSP, Vice President, atsec Labs, atsec Information Security Corporation,
For all the latest conference session additions, or to register visit: https://www.innotechaustin.com/securitysummit
ISSA War Game Exercise
To promote education and preparedness in the community, security, technology, and management professionals are invited to participate in a cybersecurity war game exercise. All resources and materials used during the exercise will be provided to attendees to bring back to their organization to launch a program for conducting cybersecurity war game exercises internally.
- On the stage will be participants with tech and management experience who will play various roles at a fictional company, and they will be led through a narrative series of events that result in a cybersecurity breach.
- Members of the audience will be given a dossier on their role as a customer or investor of the fictional company when they arrive, and they will submit feedback to the fictional company via their mobile device. Winning submissions as determined by audience vote will be used within the exercise, and prizes will be issued to select submitters.
- As a tabletop, there are no live systems, instead it’s like a D&D game with hackers and techies instead of dragons and wizards, supplemented with synthesized policies and logs from the fictional systems projected for everyone to see.
- After the event, there will be a panel of experts who will conduct a “hot wash” de-brief, analyzing how well the participants performed, and to what extent our exercise accomplished its objectives.
- Last year’s event received lots of positive feedback and drew attendees from as far as the SF Bay Area, and the Sli.do voting system we used ranked it among the top 10% most interactive events in North America in 2018!
Don’t Miss the ISSA at InnoTech Happy Hour!
5:00pm – 7:00pm Hosted by Kudelski Security A great opportunity to network and socialize with your security colleagues after the conference over free drinks and hors d’oeuvres!
Café Blue Downtown Austin 340 E 2nd St Austin, TX 78701