FREE Cyber Threat Response Clinic
As part of ISSA Austin’s training program, Cisco is offering free day-long technical training on October 16.
Listen to the podcast interview with Ryan Firth:
NOTE: This free event is limited to the October chapter meeting attendees. Standard chapter meeting fees apply. Click here to register for the October 16 chapter meeting.
Security and Network professionals need to evolve their strategy from a point-in-time approach to pervasive protection across the full attack continuum. Join Cisco and the Capital of Texas ISSA to experience common cybersecurity attack situations in a virtualized lab environment, where you will get to play both the role of attacker and defender. Utilizing an environment that models many enterprise networks, you will learn how environments get compromised, how breaches get discovered, and how to respond most effectively with Cisco Security products and integrated solution architectures.
We look forward to this hands-on experience and sharing the breadth of product and integrated solution offerings provided by Cisco Security.
- CTR Scenario 00: Clinic Overview
- CTR Scenario 01: Integrated Threat Defense Solutions
- CTR Scenario 02: The Enterprise to Protect: Welcome to HackMDs.com
- CTR Scenario 03: Reconnaissance and Vulnerability Discovery
- CTR Scenario 04: Smash & Grab: Attacking your Public Network Services
- CTR Scenario 05: Pay to Play: Ransomware in the Enterprise
- CTR Scenario 06: Insider Threats: Beyond the Perimeter
- CTR Scenario 07: The Infected: Compromised Host Systems
- CTR Scenario 08: Threat Hunting: Centralized Incident Response
- CTR Scenario 09: The Challenge: Capture the Flag!
In order to attend the class you MUST register for the ISSA chapter meeting and you must register for this class separately (link below) so that we will have an accurate headcount. Class registrants who have not registered for the chapter meeting will not be admitted.